I think it would be good to get the tool share going. First step would be to create a directory of what tools people have I guess.
For Hackney Harvest I bought a very good, light, 8 tread aluminium step ladder - top step is about 1.8m high.
I also have a toolbox for draught busting which includes:
- Hammer (16oz)
- Stanley knife
- Tape measure
- 11 piece ratchet screwdriver & bit set (flat head & phillips)
- Junior Hacksaw & spare blades
- Set of spanners (6mm - 19mm)
- Spirit level And I have the following for bikes:
- Bike track tool (10mm open ended wrench & 15mm pedal wrench)
- Folding set of allen keys
If anyone wants to borrow the step ladder or tools, let me know.